Join the Clubs
Are you looking for something fun to do, or maybe a new hobby, then the OSC's Clubs within the Club may have just what you are looking for!
We have several clubs available to join. If you have an idea for a club, we'd love to hear about it!
Points of Contact for each Club are listed below. If you would like to sign up for one of the clubs, click the link at the associated with the club you are interested and send an email to the POC.
Bowling ~ Gayle Gonzalez ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- 931-237-1236 Hooper Bowling Center on Post. We meet on Thursdays @ 9:30. Our first meeting will be 20 September!
- 931-444-2450, Meets Tuesday mornings ... 9:00 at Cole Park
- 270-605-1341 Meets at 6:30pm the third Tuesday each month, locations vary.
- Studio: 931-802-8282
- Cell: 931-206-3112
- Will Meet the 2nd Friday of Each Month
- 10:00am @ Horsefeathers
- 109 Franklin Street... Downtown
- Each meeting we will have a theme for the food we bring, everyone brings a dish and we all enjoy great friends, good conversation, and wonderful foods! Members will take turns
hosting at their homes throughout the year.
- We will collect 5.00 dues from each member to help cover the costs of supplies like leftover containers, utensils, and prizes for the winner of our best recipe contest we do at each meeting.
- We will be meeting on the first Friday of every month starting at 7pm, our first meeting of the year will be held on Sept. 7th.
- Theme of the first meeting will be Quick & Easy Meals in celebration of the return of the school year and busy life with our families. Make & bring a meal that is easy to make on the spot,has only a few ingredients, or is easy to make ahead of time and reheat at dinner time.
- Don't forget to bring a copy of your recipe with you to share with the other members. We have around 20 ladies signed up so be sure to make enough for everyone to get to try a bite.
- September 22nd 5-9pm Pickin' on the Porch with the Joel Brown Band at the MB Rowland Distillery. Evites are being sent out to all that signed up for the Club during Super Sign-up. If you need an Evite sent to you, please email me at email@example.com.
Bunco ~ More information to be announced.
We are currently looking for someone to fill the board position
of Special Projects Chairperson.